How Do I Find a Dermatologist Experienced in Removing Seb. Hyperplasia with a Hyfercator or Electrical Dessication?

Toronto, Canada, and everyone is advertising lasers. I've phoned three different cosmetic dermatology clinics and can't get anyone to answer my questions about the methods used to treat the SH, just assurances that "yes, they have several ways of treating them." There's no point in seeing someone who doesn't do the procedure I'm interested in. I'd be happy to discuss alternatives, but I at least want my preferred option to be available. Thanks very much.

No doctor answers yet