Facial Acne Scars Treatment - I think my scarring can be classified as a combo of ice pick and rolling scars. (photos)

They look like little holes everywhere in my face (albeit some of them are large pores). They are a result of 15 years of consistent skin problems. I am now in my late 20s and would like to deal with them. I have them everywhere on my face (nose and below the nose included), but for the sake of anonymity I cropped the pic. What is the best option of treatment that would mimnimize these scars? 

Treatment for Ice Pick Scars

I would consider CROSS TCA treatments for ice pick scars.  I use 100% TCA applied in tiny amounts directly into the scars.  Multiple treatment sessions usually results in significant improvement.  Regards,Dr. Ort

Treatment for Ice Pick Scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}