I have a healthy lifestyle, no junk food, drink plenty of water. Is my acne bad and if so, what can I try to solve it? (Photos)

I am 16 and i keep getting pimples, and I am not sure if it's that bad. I would really thank you if you could answer! My pimples hurt and they always leave a red spot after disappearing. I would also like to know if acne has left me scars. You can zoom in on he pictures and see i have lots of blackheads. Is it non-inflammatory acne or is it inflammatory? I'm new to this so i'm sorry if asked in the wrong area. Thanks!

Inflammatory or noninflammatory acne

Your acne looks noninflammatory. 

Acne is one of the most common skin diseases. It is often mistakenly thought to affect exclusively the teenaged group. However, a significant number of patients either continue to experience acne or develop new-onset acne after the teenaged years. 

People of all ages can get acne, including newborns and older adults. 

It involves the oil glands around each hair. Hairs grow from a "follicle," which can become plugged by oil. Once the follicle is plugged, germs invade and cause bumps that can fill with pus and become red, swollen, and sometimes painful.

Acne can range from mild to very bad! 

Some topical (applied to skin) products won't really treat very severe acne. 

Acne is most common on the face, back, neck, and chest. There is no cure for acne, but you can treat the symptoms by keeping hair follicles from getting plugged. Once a bump has formed, you can use medicines that help with the redness and swelling.

The most common type of acne medicine is a cream or gel that you put on your skin. Many of these can be bought without a prescription. These medicines may help if your acne is mild. Benzoyl peroxide is the most common type. It is in most over-the-counter acne medicines.

If over-the-counter medicines don't work, your doctor can prescribe other types of medicine. These are usually antibiotics or retinoids. These medicines can cause dryness or redness. If this becomes a problem for you, your doctor can tell you ways to make your skin feel better.

If you have very bad acne, your doctor may prescribe pills. You may need to take these for several months before your skin gets better. If you do seek assistance from a doctor, it is important for them to explain the range of acne--from mild to severe, inflammatory and noninflammatory--and the approaches to treatment.