How to remove acne around nose? 18 year old female (Photos)

There are so many tiny pimples and what looks like white heads on my nose and around it . I'm hoping someone could take a look and recommend the best course of treatment for them. I've had them for as long as I can remember. Even on my birth pictire you can seem them around my nose I dont know if that matters but I've used face washes but none of them seem to work.

Acne around nose

Please see a dermatologist for this. It probably is acne, but if you had since you were born, there are other things this could be. Extractions with topical prescription medication should help.