Dermatology question: painful face acne that appears when the beard hair grows (Photo)

I had this problem since 2 years now, it's so disturbing as as whenever the hair grows a few millimeters it starts to hurt so much and a red pimples start to appear, it doesn't look good at all after i shave my beard as you see those ugly pimples all over my face, but they disappear after 2 days of shaving to come back again after 4 to 5 days, i have seen many doctors but they always give me treatments like Zineryt or Bactroban and they were totally useless, please help..

Painful infections with beard hair growth

Laser hair removal should improve this problem. It appears to be related to hair growth. I often see ingrown hairs cause this problem and LHR will cure it.