Would steroid injections minimize large keloids?

A little over a year ago I had a biopsy on my pelvic area. The procedure left scars all over the front of my Vagina which turned into a large keloided scar. I do not want to go through excision because of the possibility of it coming back or radiation because it's close to my reproductive organs. I'm not looking for it to completely go away. I want shrink them and also I don't want it to grow any bigger.

Kenalog IIT and laser therapy for keloids

I would recommend a combination of Kenalog IIT, laser therapy, and Plato's Scar Serum to soften your keloid scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Keloids/Scar -- Fraxel, 5fu/steroids, pulsed dye/vbeam/yellow laser, microneedling/PRP, surgical removal

Keloids can be treated with lasers, injections, and surgery. I suggest you see an expert in scars/lasers.  Best, Dr. Emer.