What would be the best procedure to treat the shallow scars on my face? (Photo)

I have a few light scars on my face that I would like to get rid of, but the one that I am most concerned about is the "L" shaped, shallow cut scar underneath the acne spot. I am looking for low cost, but effective ways to treat this problem spot.

Acne scar Treatments for Dark Skin and eMatrix

I have had fantastic results with the eMatrix on dark skin.  You will need several treatments spaced about one month apart.  The eMatrix is the ideal laser since like the Fraxel it will remodel collagen and provide new skin and minimize these scars.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with acne scars and lasers.

Acne scar solutions for dark skin in Los Angeles

Our office specializes in acne scar treatments and your skin type will dictate the options available for acne scar revision. In my practice, the most ideal acne scar treatment available for dark skin is the sublative eMatrix treatment.

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Scars on face of skin type 6 needs Infini

Infini is extremely safe on all skin types. I would use this method for improvement.  Don't expect resolution.  Microneedling can help somewhat too. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD