Lot of dark stretch marks on inner thighs, upper arms, behind calves & a few more. Is there any surgery/method of removing them?

I have a lot of dark stretch marks on my inner thighs, upper arms, behind my calfs and a few more. Is there any surgery/method of removing them?

Stretch mark reduction

The Icon non-ablative fractional laser offers a non-surgical way to minimize the appearance of stretch marks.  The Icon laser delivers pulses of light directly to the affected area, which works to break down the stretch mark. This process allows the body to generate new, healthy tissue that will help smoothen and tighten the skin. Unlike other procedures, laser stretch mark removal is completely surgery-free and requires little to no downtime. The treatments can be completed right in our office and usually only take about thirty minutes.  The best results are obtained when the width (not length) of the stretch mark is 4mm or less.

Charlotte Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Erbium Fractional Laser for Stretch Marks - Safe on Darker Skin

There are plenty of treatments used for stretch mark reduction. The Erbium laser combined with RF micro-needling such as Intensif may help reduce the visibility of stretch marks. Please consult with an expert cosmetic dermatologist to discuss the best treatment options for you. 

Improving stretch marks throughout body

Stretch marks are generally hard to treat. Expect mild improvements. Treatments include:Infini, PRP, microneedling, and laser resurfacing. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD