How to remove these marks? Should I go for laser surgery & how much will it cost? (Photo)

It being so long time i did not get out of it...4 months past away but it is still dark and looks ugly pls help me out...i should go for laser surgery or not and how much it will cost??

Diagnosis needed before treatment

Yo do need to see a derm or plastics for a diagnosis, is this a pyogenic granuloma or something else. A formal evaluation is needed, a diagnosis is needed, then a treatment plan can be formulated. This is the best standard of medical care. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Skin lesion

Thank you for posting your question. Your lesion should be evaluated in person by a dermatologist, especially if it is not healing.

Good luck,

James R. Gordon, MD, FACS, FAAO
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Scar Solutions with lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers

This can be improved with a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers. Cost will vary. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer