How can I get rid of these pimple marks? (Photo)

There are some pimple marks and chicken fox marks in my chicks..plz help me.

Treat acne, PICO lasers for brown marks

You will need a combination of treatments including treating your acne first! Picosure FOCUS will help with brown marks, and a filler for chicken pox scars. Dr Davin Lim Brisbane, Australia. 

Treat acne, PICO lasers for brown marks

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Acne and Chicken Pox Scarring -- Require a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Ec

Don't worry. These types of scars respond well to a combination treatment that includes Bellafill injections, subcision, and lasers. Please see an expert for consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer

Ematrix

E Matrix is considered the “gold standard” for treating acne scars on Asian and darker skin patients. A series of 3 to 5 monthly treatments are needed for the best results. With the production of new collagen, acne scars are reduced, and younger and healthier-looking skin is formed.

Ematrix