How to get rid of a chemical burn on your face? (photo)

I used an acne spot treatment product from Murad. I tested it on my arm and waited to see if my skin would react to it, and nothing happened. I used it on a bump on my chin and left it overnight. When I woke up this morning, my whole chin was burned. I don't know what to do to remediate it. My wedding is in two days and I'm scared it won't go away. Some of the ingredients the product has include salicylic acid and sulfur.

Chemical Burn -- PLEASE SEE BOARD CERTIFIED MD

I suggest you see an expert.  Skin care and lasers can help this improve without further damage.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Elevase Ceramide cream to the face

I would use Elevase Ceramide cream followed by pulsed dye laser and Plato's Scar Serum for now. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS