I just use every product but it doesn't work. What should I use so that my pimples and pimples spot will go? (photo)

Proper topical regimen

Prescription options are available but first your skin would require evaluation to determine which subtype(s) of acne you have so the proper topical regimen can be customized to your skin.

Turlock Dermatologist

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to evaluate your skin through a photograph, but it looks like you have a combination of acne: active lesionsĀ (red pimples) and comedones (whiteheads and blackheads). There are multiple different treatments for acne including oral antibiotics, topical creams, Accutane, chemical peels, facials, light therapy, etc. In my experience, I found a combination therapy of oral antibiotics and topical creams is effective in treating combination acne. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to evaluate your skin and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD