What is your best treatment recommendation for cellulite?

Im a 40 year old mother of 2 and ive been struggling with cellulite since the age of 16. I work out 4 days a week non-smoker with a great appetite for water and the cottage cheese just seems to go no where. I even started doing more incline on the treadmill and this doesn't help either. I'm open to an outpatient surgery that works! I'm 5'6, in great shape but my thighs are hideous. I would be so happy just to wear a pair of short shorts for once in my life. Any help?? Sincerely hopeless...

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

My best treatment recommendation for cellulite is, without a doubt, Cellfina!

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Consider cellulaze

If you truly have cellulite, cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done under local or just IV sedation. It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment. Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellulite Treatment

Thank you for your question. Two options such as Laser Genesis (1064 nm Nd:YAG) and Pellefirm are used to treat cellulite. The 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser promotes collagen to help renew and resurface the tone and texture for cellulite and stretch marks. Pellefirm uses radio frequency for tightening. By using cutting-edge technology, a microscopic laser is penetrated deep into the skin, to promote collagen growth. I perform many procedures treating cellulite and stretchmark’s in the office that require no downtime, and patients receive excellent results given three to five treatments! 

Ariel Ostad, MD

Cellulaze Treatment

Thank you for your question. Cellulaze is a great minimally invasive procedure to smooth out the skin to get rid of cellulite. Cellulaze will smooth and tighten the skin with a one-time, little downtime treatment treatment. To boost results, you can perform this treatment with topical radiofrequency to optimize skin tightness is the areas treated. Consult with your surgeon to find out if you are a good candidate for Cellulaze. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite Treatment

Many women like you, struggle with cellulite even though they eat healthy and workout several days a week. Cellulite is a structural problem under the skin, rather than a fat problem. I recommend you meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss what options are best for you. At my practice we offer Cellulaze, which is the latest laser technology to attack the very structure of cellulite. Cellulaze uses laser energy to release fibrous bands that pull down on the skin and to stimulate collagen growth. This may be an option to consider.

Renee Burke, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite

Cellulite is a very difficult issue to treat and is unlikely to be significantly improved with (even extreme) weight loss or exercise. There are a few options for treatment, the newest one being Cellulaze (using a laser to heat up and destroy the fibrous bands at the root cause of cellulite), which typically leads to a 25-50% improvement in the appearance of cellulite after a single treatment. Many noninvasive procedures such as endermologie or other vacuum massage/low energy devices may temporarily improve the appearance of cellulite; however, they will require twice a week maintenance treatments indefinitely. Injectable products for cellulite are on the horizion but are still a few years away.

Daniel P. Friedmann, MD
Austin Dermatologic Surgeon

Treatments for Cellulite

Thank you for your question. Try to aim for cardio exercise at least 5 days a week, and an hour at a time. Reduce saturated fats, and eliminate trans fats from your diet, avoid salty foods., fried foods, and focus on lean protein sources, and avoid cheese, ice cream, butter, and dessert in general. Plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and legumes. After 6 months, reassess and see where you are. I hope this helps!

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon