I need help for bad skin from young years of acne and I have the marks and the scars there! any suggestion laser, peels? (photo)

I want get more smoth Skim, I have the scars and imperfection on my face for a lot Acne when I was young I still have oilskin I still getting a lot blackhead

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Lasers, microneedling/PRP, peels, skin care all can be used to get improvement. I suggest you get a formal consultation to determine what is best in the long and short term for you.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne scars

Acne scarring can be improved with microneedling or a 1540 non-ablative laser to help break up the scar tissue and promote new collagen growth into the depressed areas. You may need additional routine topical skin care treatments or chemical peels to address the oily skin and blackheads to prevent future breakouts and scarring from occurring. 

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Acne Scars and Texture

I would consult a board certified dermatologist and consider treatment such as eMatrix or Fraxel and microneedlng  to improve the acne scars and improve the texture.  Please consult an expert.   Best, Dr. Green