Best way to remove stretch marks? (photos)

Hello, I have a pretty common question but wold like to hear some feedback. I have stretch marks that are pretty bad. Some from puberty , and alot from pregnancy. I actually do not mind the body fat as much as the stretch marks. So my question is , what is the best way to go about removing them ? I'm 19 and super insecure, when alot of my friends are able to wear 2 pieces and I can't! Please help!

Stretch marks treatment

Sorry to hear about your situation.  Microneedling is actually a great option for treatment of stretch marks.  It has very little down time compared to lasers and is cheaper.  Good luck!

Stretch marks

Hi thanks for sharing your pic.the striae rubra can be treated initially with topical retinoids followed by microneedling procedure done in periodic sessions to get moderate improvement over a period of time .however please do consult a board certified dermatologist and plan your treatment.

Stretch Marks -- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

Stretch marks can be improved with lasers, microneedling/PRP, Sculptra and skin care. Please see an expert, but know that though there should be improvement, there is no cure. Best, Dr. Emer