Best treatment for acne scars? (photos)

Last year I had one treatment with Palomar 1540 erbium laser. I've had texture issues since then and that orange peel look. What treatment would you recommend for me? I really don't think that non ablative laser treatments are suited for my skin. Thanks!

How to improve acne scars ? Mocro-needle RF or Fractional laser ?

I have very good results treating acne scars with RF microneedle system (Endymed intensif),

The main cause of depressed acne scars is the formation of thickened bands of collagen under the scars causing a retraction of skin surface.

An effective treatment will have to reach into the deep layer of the skin to remodel the retracting collagen fibers under the scar.

The microneedles Radio frequency treatment heats the deep layer of the skin to produce new collagen.
In this kind of treatment the downtime and pain is minimal, and with few treatments only one may see significant improvement.  

In contrast  to micro-needles without RF or other microneedle RF systems,  with this specific device  there  is no bleeding during the treatment  and redness is over  after  less than 12 hours  allowing  patients to  return  to normal activities  the next day. My patients are very satisfied with this treatment.

Israel Dermatologist

Best Treatment for your acne scars

It appears from your photo that the eMatrix Laser would be the best choice to treat your acne scars.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who specializes in these treatments.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne scar treatment

A new non-ablative acne scar treatment is going to revolutionize the treatment of acne scars. This is a laser which is past underneath the skin using a unique technology which.  removes the acne scars from the inside out with no external healing. This procedure is called Precision TX which is a unique laser system from Cynosure. Best wishes.

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon