how can I clear my face from pimples and marks & how many days will it take to cure? (photo)

Acne Treatments

There are a variety of methods to treat acne.  Some of the treatments are prescription and nonprescripton topical products, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, Sublative Rf, lasers, etc.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Acne scars and marks

Acne scars and marks can take a year to clear.  You may need a combination of topical retinoids and bleaching creams to clear the dark stains and lasers such as the V-Beam laser to reduce the violaceous scars.  Please find an experienced dermatologist in your area for the best treatment protocol.

Michele S. Green, MD