Improving skin texture (Photo)

Hi All, I had adult acne which cleared after using Accutane. I stop using it at the end of April 2015. I am interested in improving my skin texture (pores) and getting rid of acne marks. Most of the imperfections are located on my cheeks (photos attached). I would really appreciate some opinions on treatments as there is so much (and sometimes contradicting) information on internet. I am located in Greater Chicago Area and willing to work with an expert in here (or WI). Thank you!

Skin Texture and Laser Therapy with eMatrix

I would highly recommend the eMatrix laser to improve your skin tone and texture.  It will take several treatments to minimize these scars but with each treatment you will see a better result.  Best, Dr. Green