What are the steps in caring for a face after subscision and PRP for the best result? little confused.

Do I let bandages fall off on their own or peel off? Do I wash? Do I run my face under the shower and Let fall off there? Do i treat with anything other than cream? What can I do to speed healing and redness? My nurse (who was awesome) reviewed but then changed her answer and I guess I was a little out of it. thanks.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

I am not sure what bandages you have on.  In my practice we dont bandage peoples faces for this treatment.  I have a handout of skin care. I suggest seeing an expert and talking to your physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Aftercare for PRP

I would recommend you call your provider for post treatment instructions. You didn't give details of wether you had PRP injected or applied topically, what cream you were prescribed or your exact procedure so it's impossible to give any advice. 

Lee P. Laris, DO
Phoenix Dermatologist