How can cellulite can be treated without surgical operation? Are there any useful massages or treatments? (Photo)

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women. It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied. Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment. It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks. It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.  If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina. Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.  Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.  It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding. It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed. We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding. It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office. Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.  Take care, Dr Schwartz  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

How can cellulite can be treated without surgical operation? Are there any useful massages or treatments?

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your good question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Give cellulite a "shock" treatment.

Cellulite responds well to Z-Wave treatments, which attack the stubborn pockets of fat with radial shock waves. The procedure involves the transmission of powerful sound waves into problem areas characterized by extreme flabbiness and dimpling. Although painless, the Z-Wave pulses effectively break down cellulite’s fibrous connective tissue, thereby expediting the extrusion of fatty acids into the blood for natural elimination. This treatment can be cellulite in areas that include the abdomen, upper arms, hips, buttocks and thighs.

Hal Michael Bass, MD

LPG Endermologie is a fantastic option!

Hello martigleda,

In my opinion a massage based treatment such as LPG Endermologie yields the best possible results for our clients. Endermologie utilizes a suctioned hand piece and treats the entire body following the natural lymphatic drainage system. It manually breaks down the trapped pockets of toxins in the subcutaneous layer and combined with increased water consumption and a healthy lifestyle gives a visible improvement with each treatment. Treatment sessions are typically twice a week with ten sessions required. I always recommend you consult with an experienced medical aesthetician to detrimine if LPG Endermologie is right for you.

Mansour Bendago, FRCSC

How can you treat cellulite without surgery?

2 words.  Venus Freeze.  We prefer to use radiofrequency treatments like Venus Freeze for several reasons.  It is gentle on the skin, painless and effective.  Pricing for the patient is better than other treatments as well and you need less treatments.  Cellulite is only manageable not curable so always do your maintenance treatments once you have achieved results.  I have included a link below for you to read clinical information and learn more about the technology.  You can also use the site to find a physician in your area that offers Venus Freeze.

Non-Surgical Cellulite Treatments

Cellulite is a deposit of fat within connective tissue that pushes against the skin giving it a bumpy appearance. Unfortunately, there is no “cure” for cellulite but there are treatments that can improve cellulite.

In my office I like to treat cellulite with Velashape. Velashape uses 4 modalities: Bi-Polar Radiofrequency, Infrared Light Energy, plus Vacuum and Mechanical Massage.

The Vacuum with specially designed rollers for the Mechanical Massage smooth out the skin and the combination of Bi-Polar Radiofrequency and Infrared Light energy causes precise heating to ensure a safe, effective, fast treatment that increases metabolism of stored energy, increases lymphatic drainage and reduces the size of the actual fat cells and fat chambers.

Velashape gives best result in a series of 6 treatments done once a week. Some patients may need two series of 6 treatments depending on the severity of the cellulite. Results can be maintained with a healthy diet and lifestyle.

Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see if this treatment is best for you.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Celluaze to remove cellulite

Thank you for your question. The best option for cellulite removal is Cellulaze; this is a minimally invasive treatment that will diminish the look of cellulite. Cellulaze will smooth over the outer layer of skin while tightening the skin. Consult with your surgeon to decide if this is the best treatment option for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite Treatment

Cellulite treatment through the new total tip from Thermage has made treating cellulite painless and much more effective. The Thermage CPT has proven to be quite effective in my NYC practice. For the best cosmetic results please consult a board  certified dermatologist with experience with Thermage.