Cellulite Problem Question Continued?

Im 35. Last June i have undergone a severe psychological and physiological trauma. I do not have kids and lift weights. Im fairly bulky n very built. At 5' 4" my normal lifting weight is 183. No one can ever tell. Prior to the trauma i NEVER had cellulite on buttocks and right underneath. Not horrible but bugs me. I vary in weight as lifters do. horrible but it started appearing about 3 months later. Im fit and eat healthy. I smoke maybe a pack a week if that. I had to take a month off due to an old back injury. Felt depressed. Lost about 10lbs. Currently, at 173 or so. The cellulite problem got worse. Normally, my regular lifting regimen and the use of Revitol cream deliver substantial results. How in the world did i manage to end up with this problem? Why did it get worse after my weight went down? significantly reduce the appearance

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina is the ONLY Effective Cellulite Treatment That Works!

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze to get rid of cellulite

If you are suffering from lumpy dimpling skin, Cellulaze is the answer. It is best to consult with a surgeon to find out if you are a good candidate for this procedure. Cellulaze will smooth out the skin while making it thicker. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Celluite and Cellulaze

Cellulite affects everyone. Weight is one component of cellulite, but skin quality, genetics and physique play a role as well.

Cellulaze is an FDA approved laser that has been shown to reduce cellulite with long-term results. A single treatment is often all that is required, and it can be performed under oral sedation or light IV sedation, with minimal recovery.

Cellulaze works by targeting the three areas of cellulite. Cellulaze: 1) liquefies unwanted fat pockets, 2) cuts through the fibrous bands that contribute to dimpling of the skin, and 3) tightens the overlying skin by stimulating collagen formation.

The more severe the cellulite, the more effective the Cellulaze treatment. Seek consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to determine if Cellulaze is right for you.

Cellulite treatment

I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellulite

90% of women have cellulite so it is a very common problem, even in slim women.  There is no cure but it can be managed.  A healthy lifestyle helps as can several treatments for cellulite.  Cellulaze laser, SmoothShapes laser and Thermage all help cellulite.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Cellulite Problem

Cellulite is a common problem and things like stress and changes in weight can make the problem worse.  I recommend getting a consultation without someone in your areas that treats cellulite.  We have gotten good results with the Cellulaze treatments.  It's the only thing that will give you long lasting results.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Cellulite

There is not permanent cellulite treatment.   There is no technology that can remove cellulite.  Some programs offer temporary improvement (often very little) and never permanent.  Like so much of our makeup. we inherit cellulite tendency from parents.  Weight swing make it worse.  Age makes it worse.  Your best bet is to get 5 consultations about your cellulite issues.  Cross the specialties and get some from FACS-ABPS surgeons, some from dermatologists, some from others claiming success.  Be cautious and remember there is no solution, only partial improvements.    Do not fall prey to extravagant claims of skill, success. or technology wonders.  There are none.   At Best there is only modest improvement.  The modest improvement is the success.....period.   Be especially wary of claims by high tech companies that sell machines to doctors for hundreds of thousands of dollars.   At best they may...???...offer only slight improvement.  I have served as the chief investigator  of several FDA studies on cellulite and I can tell you there is no answer.   I have practiced plastic surgery for 30 years and have seen thousands of patients seeking cellulite cure.  It does not exist.    So get your consultations and ponder but in the end don't waste your money.  Your may well be very disappointed or at least disappointed.   You obviously have many assets.  Focus on the plus and forget the impossible.  Don't allow yourself to be taken in by some practitioner who just shelled out hundreds of  thousands  of dollars for some  anti cellulite technology that they now marketing  to you so they can make their monthly $6000 lease payments.  My Best to and for you,   Dr C

Cellulite & Weight Fluctuations

Cellulite is very common in patients with significant weight fluctuations.  Stress, sun exposure and smoking can also cause degeneration of elastin in the skin that can contribute to irregularities and laxity in the skin.  While the development of cellulite is inevitable in some people, you can avoid the things that contribute to it. Laser cellulite treatments may also help to improve the appearance of the buttock region. Best wishes.