What is the best testament option to get rid of acne scars and visible capillaries?

I'm a 27 y-o woman with a history of cystic acne. I have had 5 rounds of Venus Viva done (last one was 3 months ago). I'm pleased with the results, but I still have some scars left on my right cheek (boxcar) and one deeper on my forehead (caused by a really bad cystic pimple). I also suffer from rosacea and would like to get rid of the broken capillaries located mostly on my nose. What would be the best treatment for me at this stage?

Combination lasers and energy devices, focal dermal fillers for scars and redness

Some box car scars can be filled with dermal fillers, certainly the deeper on on your forehead MAY be treated with subcision and filler (Really need a photo to give you an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan). 

As for redness, vascular lasers like the VBEAM, or Excel V can be extremely effective. As can the 532 nm KTP vascular lasers. 

All the best

Dr Davin S. Lim 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring needs a combination approach and veins can be treated with other lasers very successfully at the same time.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne Scars and Broken Capillaires

The best treatment for the broken capillaries would be the V-Beam laser.  The V-Beam laser is the gold standard for treating red capillaries in the skin.  Deep scars can be treated with fillers such as Juvederm and lasers such as Fraxel.  Best, Dr. Green