I have dark spot on my chin from picking acne. How can I treat it without going to a doctor?

A dark spot as big a fingerprint

Without a picture, it's impossible to

make any rational comment...often the scars / abnormal color from picking tends to be rather deep in the skin - certainly below what creams can improve...suspect you need to be evaluated by a doctor...often fraxel is the best option

Acne marks from picking

Many patients have acne marks which are dark spots or hyper pigmentation from the acne itself. I recommend a topical Vitamin C serum twice a day and topical bleaching creams. There are many available now over the counter. Also it is important to use sun block as well. If you have scars the. You should consult a board certified dermatologist about Fraxel.