New type of Face acne recently happened to me although all my life had a clear skin? (Photo)

From 3 months i started to have large face acne in my jaw line i tried many treatments and cleansers but no hope ..my face was clear all my life sometimes i got small pimples before my period but it disappear in no time with no scars..now i get new type of acne which is big and itchy and leave scars.

Hormonal acne

Jawline acne is usually connected to hormones. You may be experiencing hormonal imbalance. I would suggest you to seek professional opinion from a certified dermatologist who will help you treat and successfully eradicate your acne onset. Good luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Acne & Scar Solutions--Peels, Lasers, microneedling/prp, skin care

Most often a combination approach is needed to deal with acne breakouts/scarring. I suggest a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist who is an expert in lasers, peels, and skin care to determine the best regimen for you.  Best, Dr. Emer.