How to treat granuloma on an old scar? (photos)

I have a scar on my forehead for 32 years. I was 8 when I hit opening doors and the edge of the door landed in my forehead. Up until 3 month ago it was flat and barely visible. I lost about 30 lbs lately while fasting and eating mostly vaggies. After two month after the fasting & weight loss my old scar started itching and hurting a little. A biopsy shows that the tissue is inflamed and I have granuloma. This scar didn't bother me before but now it's visible and "sticking out". Whyy

See a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal consultation

I recommend seeing an expert in granulomas and scarring for a formal evaluation. This can be improved with surgery, lasers, and microneedling/prp. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer