How do I get rid of lines around my mouth? (Photo)

A few years ago i unexpectedly lost a parent and though i was overweight i lost 20 lbs in 2weeks. I went from 128 to 98lbs. I was 26 years old then. Since then my face has these lines when i smile. How do i get rid of them? I have started retinA a few weeks ago.

Lines around mouth mostly when smiling

These are not easy to treat since during rest, there is not much to see. The problem is if you fill these areas when you are smiling, it will look abnormal when you are not smiling. Retin A is good to thicken the dermis. Consider other methods to do this as well such as chemical peels, laser resurfacing, and Infini.