I've been using lipotropic shots in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise frequently. Are these shots really worth it?

Lipotropic shots

Lipotropic shots are usually a combination of proteins and vitamins which help induce the metabolism of fat in the body. This would result in less fat and thus weight loss. In addition, they tend to give you a boost of energy.  However, they must be used in conjunction with a restricted diet, with regular exercise, and with visits to see your weight loss counselor, nurse or physician. We use them in our program as such and have seen great success.

Grapevine OB/GYN