What procedure to irradicate cellulite? (photo)

Hi, what procedure works the best and lasts the longest for cellulite removal. Even when I am in physically great shape I still have cellulite.

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina is currently the longest lasting device for cellulite removal

Cellfina is the latest and most advanced cellulite reduction technology. It is FDA approved and cleared for results that last for up to two years and beyond, making it the longest lasting treatment option currently available. It treats cellulite dimples on the thighs and buttocks by severing the fibrous bands that pull the skin down and create the dimple, and is very safe and effective. Topical creams and other laser and/or Spa treatments only offer a temporary minor improvement. A new injectable treatment is presently under investigation which also promises to be effective. Please see a board-certified dermatologist for a consultation to determine if Cellfina is an appropriate treatment for you.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellfina and BodyFX

Thank you for your question. We perform Cellfina and Bodyfx for cellulite reduction. Cellfina is a minimally invasive procedure that targets the structural cause of cellulite providing long lasting results with a high patient satisfaction rate. Bodyfx smooths and can help improve overall appearance including cellulite and laxity. Depending on your individual need, goals, and expectations one of these methods or both could be a great treatment option for you. I would recommend an in person exam to determine your candidacy.

Dr. Kathleen Morno

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Best Treatment for Cellulite

Again the BEST solution I have seen to date is CellFina.

Topical potions and lotions or topical skin procedures do not work and although side firing lasers can be used to treat the  bands that pull down of the skin creating dimpling and dents of the buttock thigh area it also can melt fat and tighten skin from its heat source, so it is not the best option.  You really want the opposite and we occassionally add fat.

CellFina is performed under local with minimal discomfort pain and individually cuts the bands just beneath the skin with a precise microblade.

You will have some mild discomfort and bruising for a few weeks but it appears to be a permanent solution and we are seeing truly great results in the right patients.

Bradley Bengtson, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatments

In my opinion, cellfina has shown the best results when treating cellulite of the buttocks and lower extremities. It is hard to tell from your pictures, if you have "hail-damage" cellulite that responds best to this treatment. Be sure to consult with someone that has a lot of cellfina experience so they can clearly show you what areas can be treated with cellfina and what areas couldn't. Best of luck!

Cellulite treatment?

Cellfina appears to provide the best long term (over 2 years) results with the treatment of cellulite. Best advice is to obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist in our area experienced in Cellfina. They can examine you, then discuss treatment options and specifics.

Cellfina / Cellulite treatment / Body contouring procedures/ Liposuction

If you are a candidate for Cellfina, it is the longest lasting FDA cleared treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite for 2 years. It has a very high patient satisfaction rate and results can be seen in as little as a few days. It targets the structural cause of cellulite by treating the cellulite causing bands. I would recommend a consultation to determine your candidacy.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellfina to improve cellulite

Thank you for your question. Cellfina will improve your cellulite and it is the only FDA approved long term treatment for cellulite. Cellfina is minimally invasive treatment which works by subcision of the connective tissue bands causing the cellilute