Burn? Scar? (Photo)

I did a 50 % glycolic peel on my cheek and the acid dropped down and created a Rash, more acid then dropped on my lower cheek and it created a burn. It has created scabs however they fall off when I clean it. I have tried many creams like aquaphor Vaseline and aloe Vera gel and nothing has worked .!! It's been nearly a month now. I can visit a dermatologist so is there any thing I can do at home or creams I can purchase to get rid of it?? Also is it a scar? Many thanks

Using Melarase creams to lighten pigmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

These burns can cause PIH. I would start a regimen of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM to lighten the load of pigmentation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles