How to remove acne scars and pigmentation problem? Is meladerm cream effective for my skin? Does it have side effects? (Photo)

Sir/Madam, I am 20 yeats old and I am male.. I am suffering from acne scars(over 4 years) and pigmentation problem over. I did two 25% TCA peel and Two salicylic peel but I don't see any improvement of my skin and I am also suffering from acne(over 6 years). My skin is oily. Now what can I do? Can is use meladerm cream for my those problem.Is meladerm cream is effective for indian skin. Have it any side effect? Please can you tell me? I will be helpful if I get you answer.Thanks.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

I suggest seeing an expert.  A combination of lasers, peels, skin care and microneedling/PRP can help.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne Scars and Dark Spots and Best Treatment Indian Skin

A combination of hydroquinones, chemical peels, eMatrix and fillers would be best for your skin.  A combination approach is necessary to help address these dark spots and scars.  If your acne is still erupting that has to be treated first.  Please consult an expert.  Beat, Dr. Green