What is the most effective treatment for white old stretch marks? (photo)

If the treatments used currently aren't effective are there any new treatments under trial?

Treatment for stretchmarks

Thank you for your question and photo. Stretch marks may be improved but unfortunately, not entirely removed. One way that white stretch marks can be treated is with the fractional C02 laser. This laser resurfaces and tightens skin through a series of 4-6 treatments done in two week intervals. The laser promotes collagen remodeling to make stretch marks less noticeable. Hope this helps. Best, Dr. Katz

White stretch marks treatment

These are hard to treat and results are usually mild improvement. Lasers, PRP, Infini are all used for this and have some success. Dr. Emer is close by to you and he's always at the cutting edge. I'd see him.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

A REAL stretch marks solution with lasers, microneedling/prp, radiofrequency

There are many options for this. Microneedling/prp, lasers or radiofrequency devices can help build collagen and give improvement to the appearance of stretch marks. I suggest a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in the treatment of scars and who is an expert in lasers. Best, Dr. Emer.