How can I eliminate cellulite or reduce it permanently? (photos)

I am 38 years and I am 185lbs and no matter what size I am I have cellulite on my thighs. I exercise, I do squats and leg lifts and nothing is getting rid of it. Lately its been worst. I drink lots of water to try and reduce the appearance but still not successful. I wanted to get a thigh lift but I read that the scar is long. I am planning to have a tummy tuck this year and was thinking of what I can do for my thighs.

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina is the latest and most effective device for cellulite reduction

A new non-invasive device called Cellfina is FDA cleared to reduce cellulite dimples for up to two years and beyond. We have had great success with Cellfina at my practice. Unlike other devices, it actually targets the underlying cause of cellulite for effective smoothing of the skin. Topical creams and other laser and/or Spa treatments only offer a temporary minor improvement. A new injectable treatment is presently under investigation which also promises to be effective. I recommend visiting a board-certified dermatologist for a consultation to see if you are a candidate for this procedure.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellfina and BodyFX

Thank you for your question. We perform Cellfina and Bodyfx for cellulite reduction. Cellfina is a minimally invasive procedure that targets the structural cause of cellulite providing long lasting results with a high patient satisfaction rate. Bodyfx smooths and can help improve overall appearance including cellulite and laxity. Depending on your individual need, goals, and expectations one of these methods or both could be a great treatment option for you. I would recommend an in person exam to determine your candidacy.

Dr. Kathleen Morno

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Seeking permanent cellulite treatment

Cellfina appears to be the best treatment currently on the market for cellulite. Over 90% of patients are satisfied with their results two years after being treated.

Treating your cellulite

Your buttock dimples look appropriate for cellfina.

The posterior thigh lesions are difficult to appreciate in the photo and the appearance of that area will likely

require a combination of exercise and diet/ skin tightening/ and then reevaluation for any true dimples that

can be treated with Cellfina.

I recommend you get to a good target weight and develop a consistent work-out and then invest in your

cellulite treatment to get the best results.

Christina Steil, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

We love cellfina with fat transferring in our practice .  This gives much more permanent result than anything we have seen in the past.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cellfina / Cellulite treatment / Body contouring procedures/ Liposuction

Cellfina it is the longest lasting FDA cleared treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite for 2 years. It has a very high patient satisfaction rate and results can be seen in as little as a few days. It targets the structural cause of cellulite by treating the cellulite causing bands. I would recommend a consultation to determine your candidacy.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

#cellulite

Dear Shapeme11,

Cellulite is an extremely difficult problem to correct. I recommend you consult with a plastic surgeon to go over your options in more detail.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Dr. Daniel Barrett
Plastic Surgery
Beverly Hills, CA#

Daniel Barrett, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Reduce cellulite permanently

Thank you for your question. Cellfina is the only FDA- approved treatment to reduce cellulite with 3 years of lasting results.It is a minimally invasive one time procedure done in the office. Patients have a 96% satisfaction rate.