How soon after acne scar subscision with fillers can I have a microneedling treatment?

1-2 weeks post fillers

Some clinicians do all their treatments on the same day, depending on the type of scars and technique. I personally like things to settle 1-2 weeks, then use an energy based insulated micro needling system like INFINI combined with PRP. All the best, Dr Davin LimLaser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

1-2 weeks

I usually recommend that patients wait about 1-2 weeks after subcision with fillers to do any additional procedures, such as microneedling.
I hope this answer is helpful! Best of luck.

Tracy Leong, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

We do all these treatments on the same day. I suggest you see an expert who is specialized in acne scar treatment combinations.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Microneedling after subscision?? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion,  traditional micro needling can be performed after subcision. I think it would be prudent to wait 5 to 6 weeks for the procedure to heal. Your acne scar expert should help you with this decision. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Timing of acne scar treatments

Thank you for your question.  There is no simple answer to the excellent question you have raised.  The relative degree of aggressiveness of subcision will dictate to some degree when additional treatments can be performed.  I have a very strong interest in acne scarring and treat a great number of patients with this condition I would recommend undergoing treatment by a highly skilled and experience physician and follow the recommendation that individual makes.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Acne Scar treatments and subcision

Ematrix RF and fractional lasers work well with subcision compared with micro needling because the depth of treatment can be better controlled. Once the bruising heals, you can do one of these procedures. 
Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS