How can I reduce the cellulites or dimpling on my butt and thighs?

I have lost about 15 lbs and notice that the dimpling and cellulite on my butt and thighs looks so much worse how can I help fix it with out surgery?

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Treatment of cellulite on butt and thighs

there are many new options that are providing great results
our platinum plan consisits of cellfina along with vela3 and thermismooth   offered only here at BioSpa and Pacific Center Plastic Surgery in newport beach

Cellulite Treatments

We offer several treatments that improve cellulite. Cellfina is a minimally invasive procedure that targets the structural cause of cellulite, the bands woven throughout the fat. It is FDA cleared to improve the appearance of cellulite with results that last at least 2 years, the longest duration cleared by the FDA. We also offer Bodyfx which uses radiofrequency to tighten skin, reduce fat, and improve cellulite. I would recommend an in person exam to determine candidacy.

Dr. Daniel Ritacca

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

There are any treatments that promise to improve cellulite, but finally there is one that really works. Cellfina releases the bands that cause dimpling of the skin. The results can be seen immediately and last at least 3 years, probably much longer. It is a single treatment done under local anesthesia. There is temporary bruising but you can go back to normal activities the next day. No other laser or heat-based technology can compare with these results.

Cellulite on butt and thighs

Cellfina works very well in reducing the cellulite on butt and thighs without surgery. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia in our office. The dimples of cellulite are released by a special needle allowing the skin to "pop" back into its normal position. The results are long lasting with patient satisfaction of over 90% 3 years following the procedure.

Cellulite Treatments

Thank you for your question. We perform Cellfina which is FDA cleared to reduce the appearance of cellulite for 2 years. This advanced technology treats the structural cause of cellulite by treating the connective bands woven throughout the fat. We also perform Bodyfx for smoothing and cellulite reduction. Depending on the dimpling some patients are a better candidate for one or the other or may benefit from both. An in person exam will help determine your candidacy.

Dr. Kathleen Morno

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

the best treatment avaialbe for cellulite at this time is cellfina. we combine it with other surgical (fat transfer, cellulaze) non invasive options (z wave) to get even better outcome.  I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cellfina / Cellulite treatment / Body contouring procedures/ Liposuction

Cellfina it is the longest lasting FDA cleared treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite for 2 years. It has a very high patient satisfaction rate and results can be seen in as little as a few days. It targets the structural cause of cellulite by treating the cellulite causing bands. I would recommend a consultation to determine your candidacy.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Cellfina and cellulaze give long lasting cellulite fix

Cellfina improves isolated deep cellulite dimples. Cellulaze helps tighten and smooth the skin overall.  Often, both treatment are needed. 

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon