Best ways to fix minor acne scarring?

So i was on accutane for 5 months and now i am recently off of it. I dont have deep or severe scarring. It mainly looks like tiny dots along my cheeks and jaw line. I wanted to get suggestions on the best and most effective ways to fix minor acne scarring. Thank you as always.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Please post photos for further evaluation. A combination approach is needed to get the best outcome. I suggest you see an expert who can get you on a short and long term plan including lasers, fillers, subcision, and skin care. Best, Dr. Emer