What's the best method in removing acne scarring?

Hi there I've had acne scarring for a while and even though I hide them well they are still there and would like to see what's the best method in having them removed! Preferably in one go? Any suggestions would be much appreciated! The scarring is not both sides of my face and are not extremely visible if I'm wearing makeup!

Scarring for most of your life with subtle scars that are covered by makeup

First of all your scars do not look that bad. As with acne scarring and most things in facial plastic surgery if your condition or situation is not bad then you're likely going to require less aggressive means. But if your acne scars are really bad then you would require more aggressive treatments. Fat grafting I think could help you in general with your skin. Depending on how bad acne scars are, we may suggest are most aggressive treatment which is the acne scar vitalizer treatment. This treatment is based on a 5-7 step process that treat your acne scars from multiple levels and layers. This procedure was developed over 15 years of clinical experience

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scar Treatments

There are many innovative procedures available now for acne scars.  However your expectation of "in one go" may not yield the result you are looking for.  Although it's hard to tell from your picture, sometimes it's a combination of different treatments that yields the best result.  Fractionated radio frequency is a very effective treatment for acne scars in combination with a few chemical peels.  It is important to consult with a knowledgeable and experienced physician to give you a few options based on your expectation, downtime, and finances.

David P. Melamed, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist

A number of options

Your scars are not very visible on those photographs, but there are a number of options available that may suit.  You may be a very suitable candidate for fractionated CO2 laser of RF needling, so see an experienced specialist who can talk you through your options.

SURGICAL DERMABRASION FOR ACNE SCARS

The best treatment for acne scars is Surgical Dermabrasion. This is the ONLY method that goes as deep as necessary in order to improve the surface. Since your specific case is not too deep, one procedure may very well give you the results you want. 

Jaime Caloca, Jr., MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scars and Fast Treatment NYC

Acne Scars are a problem for many patients and unfortunately there is no "one-time" treatment without a significant amount of down time and risk.  For your skin type and nature of your acne scars I would recommend the Fraxel laser.  It has minimal down time and after a few sessions you should be happy with the results.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green