Can this be removed? Any idea what it is? Could it be lasered off? (Photo)

I have these spots on both of my inner thighs, they do not itch or feel uncomfortable. I wouldn't even know they were there if I couldn't see them. They make me really insecure and I'm wondering if they could be lasered off? Or what the cause of it would be and suitable treatment? Thank you!

Spots on Inner Thighs

Did you ever have laser hair removal? Almost reminds me of burn scars... if not, I would seek a consultation with a board certified dermatologist in your area. Perhaps there is some kind of medication necessary if during an in person evaluation it appears to be anything that could be treated topically (creams). Worth seeking an opinion on that before trying any kind of laser. 

Spots on Inner Thighs

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}