Any treatment for visible scars post-epicanthoplasty? (photo)

I had epicanthoplasty 10 months ago. About 2-3 months post surgery I noticed scars forming at the inner corners and below my lower lashline but I was told to wait until they got "softened". But now it has been almost a year, my inner corners have small hypertropic scars and feel kinda tight when I raise my eyebrows; also, the scars below my lashline are very visible and make my eyes look "swollen". It doesn't look horrible but the scars keep bothering me. Is there any treatment for these scars?

Epicanthoplasty scar and laser therapy in Los Angeles

Laser therapy and Plato's Scar Serum are appropriate to blend in the scar from the eyelid region. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles