Approximately how much will I pay to remove ice pick scars on both of my cheeks? Punch excision, TCA, laser, etc. (Photo)

Acne scars

Acne scar improvement

These can improve with the combination of Infini, subcision, TCA cross, and Bellafill. Pricing is dependent on what you do and how many you do. Also, geographic location is a determinant as well. 

Ice pick scars and Fraxel

Ice pick scars can be treated very effectively with Fraxel with the 1550 wavelength. It can take several treatments to smooth out these acne scars but the results are fabulous. Costs vary in treatments and physicians so check the physician who you are interested in having the procedure with. For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Fraxel for the best cosmetic results. 

Approximately how much will I pay to remove ice pick scars on both of my cheeks? Punch excision, TCA, laser, etc.

Costs for this type of treatment will vary depending on geographical location, technology used, number of treatments needed, and provider so it's difficult to really give you a real estimate of cost.  It's also not fair to give you a cost online without examining you in person because when you do see someone in person, the quote you are provided may differ from what anyone tells you online.  You also may need a combination of treatments to best smooth the skin.  It seems like you have fairly significant acne scarring--at my facility we most often use a device  called eMatrix for this and requires most often 6 treatments, 6 weeks apart.  If required subcision and/or excisions can be performed for the more severe scars.  I would highly suggest actually scheduling an in person consultation with either a board certified plastic surgeon or derm that has experience treating acne scars to get a realistic price for what you need. Good luck!

Megan Jack, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon