I have very large pores between my nose and cheeks on both sides. Is there any type of recommendation or mini surgery?

I have acne, when I was younger I used to pick at my face a lot so now I have scars from it. I'm on medication from a Dermatologist its called DOXYCYCLINE its a very strong medication but its not helping much.

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You can try microneedling or fractional laser for enlarged pores. Doxyxycline is a good treatment for acne..

London Dermatologist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.