What should be done? There is an acne marks in my nose (looks like a holes) and my pores are big. (photos)

Doctor Answers 4

Acne scars and indentations on the nose

You may benefit from a combination of fractional laser and RF, skin resurfacing, and chemical peels to help smooth out your skin. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Multiple treatments for different scar types- TCA CROSS vs others

Thanks for your question. I can see blurred images, however if you have deep holes or enlarged pores (see my attachment in the video below), then simple procedures such as TCA CROSS can help. If you have ethnic skin type, expect skin colour changes to be present for up to 3 months post TCA. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist 
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist
4.7 out of 5 stars 77 reviews

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

This type of scarring needs co2 laser resurfacing or electrodessication .  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in combination treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

Enlarged pores and Acne scars

Acne scars and enlarged pores such as yours can be best treated with the eMatrix.  This laser is best for your skin type and the type of problem that you are addressing.  The laser is "color blind" and can go deep and treat these scars effectively.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD
New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 78 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.