What should be done? There is an acne marks in my nose (looks like a holes) and my pores are big. (photos)

Acne scars and indentations on the nose

You may benefit from a combination of fractional laser and RF, skin resurfacing, and chemical peels to help smooth out your skin. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

Multiple treatments for different scar types- TCA CROSS vs others

Thanks for your question. I can see blurred images, however if you have deep holes or enlarged pores (see my attachment in the video below), then simple procedures such as TCA CROSS can help. If you have ethnic skin type, expect skin colour changes to be present for up to 3 months post TCA. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist 
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

This type of scarring needs co2 laser resurfacing or electrodessication .  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in combination treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Enlarged pores and Acne scars

Acne scars and enlarged pores such as yours can be best treated with the eMatrix.  This laser is best for your skin type and the type of problem that you are addressing.  The laser is "color blind" and can go deep and treat these scars effectively.  Best, Dr. Green