How to remove these pimples from my face? (photos)

I skin was totally damaged by getting these pimples please suggest me what can I do to improve my skin

Acne

Oral medications are often used in combination with topical medications for Acne treatment. Antibiotics such as minocycline, tetracycline, and doxycycline are prescribed to control the growth of bacteria in the skin and in the sebaceous glands.For acne scarring, the fraxel dual is the gold standard for treatment. With the Fraxel,acne scars are improved over a series of 4 or 5 sessions. Vbeam laser treatment can significantly reduce both inflammatory acne and non-inflammatory acne. Following laser treatment, inflammatory acne lesions are reduced by an average of 85% and non-inflammatory acne lesions are reduced by approximately 70%. In addition, the laser will help improve acne scars and reduce redness in the skin. You should see a board certificated dermatologist as soon as possible to find a treatment protocol that works best for you.

Acne

The treatments for active acne and scar from acne are totally different. First treat active acne with either over the counter or prescription level drugs including cleansers, exfoliating agents and topical antibiotics for acne. Some cases may need oral treatments but normally more severe cases. Then to treat the scar you can look into different lasers like Fraxel, Icon or Co2 lasers that provide either ablative (with downtime) or non ablative (no downtime) treatments.

Parham Gharagozlou, MD, FACP
Walnut Creek Internist

Difficult acne

There are 3 categories of over the counter acne treatments you could use. First are the acids, either alpha- or beta-hydroxy, which help exfoliate and remove dead skin cells and excess oil from the skin.  Salicyclic acid, a beta-hydroxy acid, tends to get deeper penetration into the pores and therefore is used most often in acne treatments. Second, benzoyl peroxide in either cleansers, lotions, or gels, can both exfoliate and decrease the amount of bacteria on the skin. Finally, topical sulfur, in either masks or creams, is an antibiotic.  Look for an acne regimen that combines these three main ingredients, use the regimen regularly for at  least 4-6 weeks, and if the acne does not improve enough, it would be time to visit a dermatologist.

Ted Lain, MD
Austin Dermatologist

Pimples

First long term avoid sugar and carbohydrates as well as milk which can turn into glucose. For over the counter treatment for acne neutropenia acne cleanser as well as a 5 per cent green tea cream can help reduce acne safely.A useful supplement is zinc as well as gugulipid. 

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon