Treatment for Large Open Pores?

I am getting open pores on my skin. I am getting these without squeezing pimples. Actually, I don't get pimples but I'm getting open pores directly on my skin. I have consulted many doctors and used oinments and medicines but it was of no use. I even have undergone galvanic treatment but it was of no use. What would be the best treatment for this skin problem?

Large open pores- solutions.

Open pores can easily be closed for good, or at least the size can be minimised. This video covers all the questions regarding pore size.

I choose a particular laser based upon the size of the pore, skin type of the patient, and expectations.
I find that the most reliable method is with INFINI RF, micron needling using energy. This beats all my Fraxel lasers and chemical peel techniques. Very little downtime, and it is ideal for small to medium size pores.

Chemical peels such as TCA (70-100%) placed focally in the pores is an excellent treatment for large pores.
Lately I have been using the Clear+ Brilliant system- great for gently and slowly reducing pore size, however one must have 3-4 treatments. I often combine this with Vitamin A creams 1-2 days after the treatment. 
Pore size reduction treatments should be tailored according to the patient IMO.

Regards
Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia.

Brisbane Dermatologist

Large Open Pores Need Collagen Stimulation

A combination of skin exfoliation and or resurfacing will help. You can have a series of mild facial peels combined with micordermabrasion. That should help. If that does not work than laser resurfacing with fractional laser will work.

Please mention to your physician your skin type. Darker skin types cannot tolerate certain procedures.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon