Can Zeno, Retin-A and Salicylic Acid Be Used Together?

I'm 28 y.o. and my face started breaking out about 3 months ago. My doctor prescribed Retin-A and said that Salicylic Acid could help as well. Is it safe to use these 2 topical medications together? Would it be safe to use Zeno in addition to Retin-A and Salicylic Acid? Thank you

Acne treatment at home

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This seems like a very apt combination for comedonal acne. The Retin A is comedolytic which means it will open your pores. Salicylic acid should serve a similar function as this chemical is able to penetrate the follicular opening.

The Zeno works by administering a small electrical current to the emerging pustule, zapping the bacteria. Be sure to use it just as the pustule is erupting.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist