I have what i think are stretch marks on the top of my penis.

The important detail to this question is when i get a full erection, and the skin tightens the marks disappear as if they where never there? Im thinking to myself is this really how stretch marks work? Is treatment available or even necessary for something like this?

No doctor answers yet