Can a low spot on a face be filled in to last a long time.

Not a large area size of a quarter. It's just lower or sunk in from the skin being remove and a part of a skin graph did not take. I need a scar revision from a spot of cancer being removed from my face. Thanks

Doctor Answers 2

Indented scars on the face respond to subcision

Indented scars respond well to fillers, subcision, and fractional lasers to smooth out the contour of the skin. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

Fillers, subcision and lasers, can be used to treat scars on the face. I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.