Can a low spot on a face be filled in to last a long time.

Not a large area size of a quarter. It's just lower or sunk in from the skin being remove and a part of a skin graph did not take. I need a scar revision from a spot of cancer being removed from my face. Thanks

Indented scars on the face respond to subcision

Indented scars respond well to fillers, subcision, and fractional lasers to smooth out the contour of the skin. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

Fillers, subcision and lasers, can be used to treat scars on the face. I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.