Deep acne scar. Please help. (photos)

Hello, I've done two courses of fraxel dual 1550 with pretty good results but I still have this large deep box or ice pick scar on my cheek ( the one closer to my nose) that is still bothersome. Can you please tell me what you recommend so I can improve the depth and look of it ? Subsicion ? Excision ? I would really appreciate some guidance .

Frustration from multiple treatments for Acne Scarring with no to little improvement

You don't have to do multiple treatments at different points in time and get frustrated with acne scarring treatments. You can get some significant results with just one treatment that's done in about 2 hours through 5-  7 step process. You just have to find someone that can do this. Acne is a multi-layered disease process which requires a multi-layered approach. There are people out there that can treat this effectively.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Deep Acne Scar on Face/Ice Pick Scar/Two Fraxel Treatments/--Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision

It can take several treatments to improve the appearance of this scar, but it should improve with more laser treatments improve micro needling/PRP, skin care and peels. Please see an expert in acne scarring. Best, Dr. Emer

Deep Acne Scars and Treatment

The best treatment for you would be a combination of fillers and lasers such as eMatrix laser.  It will take several laser treatments to improve these deep scars and you should only consult an expert in acne scars and dark skin for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green