Best treatment for laugh lines? I am 22 years old. (Photos)

I have had these laugh lines since I was a teen. I've found they've become more noticeable, especially on one side. The lines are especially worse after a lot of laughing or seeming worse after drinking alcohol.

Best treatment for laugh lines

Thank you for your inquiry and for providing photos. Your best option would be hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm, Revanesse or Belotero. Be sure you always see a board certified plastic surgeon for best results.

Best treatment for laugh lines

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Laugh line treatment

Hi and thanks for your question. A combination of filler and laser treatment can give you a nice and natural result. I suggest you to see an expert physician 

Laugh line treatment

Improving Laugh Lines - Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat

There are a lot of options for improving the laugh lines and this often means fillers for the lines themselves but also lifting around the mouth and cheeks to build underlying anatomical support. In our practice we combine sculptra with other fillers "layered" on top and lasers, rf treatments and peels to get the most conservative natural look. Please see a facial sculpting expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Smile Lines!

You are very young! Aging is a process.... As you grow you will start noticing changes. The most important thing is to see and understand the process. That's why you need to be evaluated by a professional. There are multiple solutions to your issue but many times we are forgetting of treating the real cause. I like to take a 3D picture to evaluate volume changes and that helps tailor the treatment. Fillers are a great option for this area. Best, Dr. RG.

Smile Lines!

Vollure

I would recommend the new Vycross hyaluronic acid fillers form Allergan which have a longer duration and a more natural appearance.

Vollure

Treatment of "Laugh Lines"

It's interesting that you point out that you have had "Laugh Lines" since a teen.  The lines in and of themselves are not a sign of aging and patient come in looking for anti-aging treatments to help the lines.  The lines are an anatomical phenomenon of the underlying skin, soft tissue and skeleton.  We would need to see you in person for a full evaluation.  However, dermal filler is often a good minimally-invasive option to treat this area.  Based on your picture, it looks like you could also use some volume injected in your mid face which can also improve the appearance and contours of the "Laugh Lines."

Good Luck. 

Treatment of "Laugh Lines"

Good Luck.