Old White Indented Stretch Mark Laser?

Hi, I am trying to find a good laser treatment for white indented stretch marks. I have found one place that use palamar starlux 1540 fractional laser. I hear a lot about C02 Fractional laser although I haven't found a place near me who uses that. Which is the best option as I really cannot afford to try out one only to discover something else would have been better. Thank you!

Both technologies work

Its hard to give you a definitive answer without seeing you in person and knowing what the lesion looks like. I would recommend you see a board certified dermatologist who has expertise in lasers. Most laser experts have both types of technology and will select the one most suited for the patients. If you get into a situation where people only have one or the other type of laser, they sometimes tend to overuse that laser. Good luck. 

Both technologies work

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}