Old breast reduction scars

I had a breast reduction done over 4 years ago that has left me with the lollipop scar. I have not used any scar treatments. I am happy with the results of the surgery overall but I can't stand the look of these scars and want to improve the look of them. What would be my best option? Should I try Kelo-cote? Scar camouflage tattoo? Scar revision? There seems to be so many options and I don't know what would be best for me since my scars are already old. I would greatly appericiate advice!

Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM for dark scars

I would use a combination of Plato's Scar Serum, Melarase PM, Melapads, and fractional lasers to help reduce the lollipop scars on the breasts. Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scar on Body -- Fraxel, Medical Tattooing, Vascular Laser/Pulsed Dye/Yellow Laser

Lasers, microneedling/PRP and medical tattooing can all do well with improvement in scars on the body.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lasers or re-excision

Thanks for the great question. At four years, your scars are in their permanent appearance and should not change any more. There isn't anything topical you're able to put on them to change the appearance at this point. There are two additional options though. The first is to have another surgery to revise the scars. This is invasive and the surgeon will not be able to promise that even after they are cut out that your new scars will look any better. Another option is to find someone who does profractional laser. This laser is able to drill a bunch of tiny holes into the scar allowing the body to fill in those areas with new collagen. Your best place to start is to find a plastic surgeon who also does profractional lasers for scars and see them in person for an evaluation. After looking at your scars, they should be able to provide you with realistic expectations would be. Best of luck in your area!~Dr. Sieber